Pages

Friday, December 4, 2015

My Soul Says...

Wonder-filled, and wide awake
Watching here, I will stay & wait
You won't delay, you won't run late

My God, You are near

Tired, turned, timid I come
I ask that You, in Power, deem them undone
To renew, refresh, and empower me in love

My God, You are nearer

Each step I take, you guide & teach
When I think I'm failing, in strength You reach
My weakness warrants waves of grace
In You I hide, my Refuge Place

My God, Draw me near

In turbulence I trust You
You match my mind and heart in prayer
When darkness lies to my face in stare
You fight for me, You, Jesus, Prevail

My God, Draw me nearer

Oh Lord I will not give up
I will not end this fight
I will push for you
You have won my life
............................................................................................................................

From wilderness to wonder
From wavering to won
Your wreckless love changed my wrestled state
For You this race I will run

Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Theme created by PIXELZINE